Bark, sniff, and lick your way through the apocalypse to save the hoomans you love!
Good Dog, Bad Zombie
- Play as eight different dogs, each with unique powers to help rescue hoomans in hiding.
- Take actions on your turn like, “I’m going to lick myself for two energy.”
- Cooperative play that’ll have you howling with joy!
Expansion: Weird Smells
Weird Smells adds new adventures and friends to your game! You’ll follow the scent of the golden bone around the city, embarking on missions that introduce new layers of strategy. You’ll also learn new tricks like Fetch and Roll Over, giving your pack powerful abilities to take on the apocalypse. Finally, you’ll join forces with the slayer to take out large swaths of zombies at once.
Mini-Expansion: Unlikely Allies
In Unlikely Allies, you’ll add four new non-dog playable characters to your game: a cat, a goat, a baby pig, and a parrot. Each character comes with a unique power that can’t be found anywhere else!
"GDBZ is an immersive dog-mind experience. Every single detail is saturated with flavor. It wouldn’t really surprise me if it was designed by an actual dog, or maybe a kindly werewolf. I mean that in a good way."- Everything Board Games
What Comes in the Box?
On each turn you’ll choose two actions:
• RUNNING through the city to get to friends or smells.
• LICKING yourself or others, drawing you energy cards.
• SNIFFING the smells of the city to uncover hoomans and stories.
• BARKING or HERDING to move pieces around the board – hoomans, zombies, or your fellow dogs!
• CHEWING the zombies that just keep coming!
• And most importantly, BEING A GOOD DOGGO by using the special power unique to your dog!
But after every turn, a new zombie enters the city. They’ll block your path, eat any hoomans they find, and get closer and closer to Central Bark!
Good Dog, Bad Zombie comes with a number of difficulty settings that let you choose the challenge you want. Be heroic dogs and save those hoomans!
"The theme of the game is a lot of fun: I love the way that the scent cards describe the dogs’ reactions to things, the names of the various locations, and the silly flavor text on some of the energy cards. "- GeekDad
Watch the How to Play VideoLearn how to assemble, set up, and play Good Dog, Bad Zombie!
"...a refreshing and entertaining take on a zombieland setting..."- The Cardboard Republic
GDBZ's Eco-Friendly ProductionWe’re proud to have sustainably produced Good Dog, Bad Zombie in America. The game is printed on recycled materials with vegetable-based ink by Community Printers in California! Here are some behind the scenes clips from the game’s production.
Get Good Dog, Bad Zombie Now!
1-Player and 5-Player Variants
We are working on putting the final touches on rule variants that would allow the game to be played by 1 player and 5 players. We’ll update the site with them as soon as we do!