We’ll figure out the way our city ticks and what its secrets are—maybe it’s constantly blanketed in white ash, maybe it’s built atop the back of an enormous dying beetle, maybe only a few of us “non-synthetics” remain.
Our story follows a group of interconnected characters, a mind-bending case, and the cold stiff that started it all. Find the truth, or lose your mind trying. It’s just another day in Noirlandia.
Noirlandia is a cooperative roleplaying game for 3-4 players about a desperate investigation in a fantastic city. It uses Questlandia’s core world-building and narrative resolution system with a few new twists.
- No GM
- Single-session game
- Player-generated setting and city
- Pin leads and string connections to an actual cork board
- Solve a mystery that’s written as you play
- Bring your own tone to the noir genre
- 9 Noirlandia quickstart mysteries
- Character sheet (PDF)
- Reference tables (PDF)
- David Lynch & Supernatural lead generators (PDF)
Print-and-play backer portraits (and a few bonus faces!) for your own Noirlandia games.
Want up-to-date info on new games and development timelines?
Follow us on twitter @makebigthings or sign up for our mailing list in the sidebar.