Good Dog, Bad Zombie is a cooperative game.
Play as different doggos rescuing hoomans from the zombie apocalypse and herding them back to your home in Central Bark. But beware! The danger of the city could turn your pack feral before you bring enough hoomans back to safety. It’s a cooperative board game where Homeward Bound meets The Walking Dead.
What People Are Saying
“GDBZ is an immersive dog-mind experience. Every single detail is saturated with flavor. It wouldn’t really surprise me if it was designed by an actual dog, or maybe a kindly werewolf. I mean that in a good way.”
-Everything Board Games
“I’ll start with this: my daughters, who have not played a zombie game with me since Zombie Dice (when they were much younger), actually liked Good Dog, Bad Zombie and have been eager to play more than once.”
“Good Dog, Bad Zombie was hands-down my favorite game at PAX Unplugged. Watching a Shih Tzu halt an ever growing zombie hoard by herding it off of a cliff was the highlight of my weekend. Between the premise, the gameplay, and the art, this game absolutely oozes charm.”
– Brooks Muller, PAX Playtester
What Comes in the Box:
- 1 City board, 1 Hooman town board, and 1 Feral track board
- 8 dog sheets
- 8 dog figures, 18 zombie figures, 3 hooman figures, and 29 figure stands
- 1 zombie die
- 54 scent cards
- 64 energy cards
- 12 hooman cards (and 3 bonus customizable ones)
- 3 bone-shaped scent tokens
- 1 feral token
- 2 – 4 players
- 45 – 60 minutes playtime
- Great for new & experienced game players.
- Good for people who like dogs and would prefer not to be eaten by zombies.