Hi, I’m Hannah. I’m a web and game designer living in Massachusetts. I represent 1/3 of Make Big Things. Here’s some of the work I’m proud of.
Additional Game Design & Writing
- Noirlandia by Evan Rowland – In-book actual play, Fungi Fatale setting
- Sig: Manual of Primes by Jason Pitre – Whispering Sands setting
- Tragedies of Middle School by 9th Level Games – Tappers game
- Good Dog, Bad Zombie – Card flavor text
I’ve been freelancing as a WordPress front-end designer since 2010. I tend to work with: game companies and game designers, therapists and healthcare professionals, writers and editors, and religious and non-profit orgs.
Here are some of my web areas of expertise.
Site cleanup and checkups
Human-language SEO review
Woocommerce installation and setup
- Web accessibility assessments
And here are some clients I’ve worked with.
- Robert Bohl Games
- Bully Pulpit Games
- John Wick Presents
- Joshua Yearsley (Rulebook Editor)
- Rebecca Downing (Therapist)
- Congregative Ohev Shalom
- The Cooperative Development Institute
Book Design and Layout
Damn the Man, Save the Music
Interior artwork and additional layout by Evan Rowland
Good Dog, Bad Zombie
Rulebook and card layout